Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

9 feb 2012

2011 in golden letters

This year I run out of time. I usually like to type a first entry with a review of the previous year. But this time, my birthday has arrived (the fortieth day of the year) and I haven't done it yet. I think I am going to quit saying that I will write more often from now on, because I've been saying so for years and I write less every time. Having a look at the blog's archives is enough to see that. The truth is that every time I do less interesting things, or things that I am less interested in telling. There are less novelties as before, when every little event was unique; I have a very active routine and there is less time left to stop and think, not to mention write. The average of entries per month decreases but that doesn't necessarily mean anything wrong. Things are fine and this entry is the proof of it.

Last year was awesome, fucking awesome. I have definitely settled down on this city and this country, I have kept meeting more people even more interesting if that was possible, I have done hundreds of things non-stop, my trips, free time, laughter, parties, friends, raw pure happiness. The inner well being feeling has been permanently there, often going up to euphoria. I am going to keep many good memories from 2011.

And 2012 has started, quite well though quieter so far. It was time to stop a bit (well, if we can call "stop" to the weekends I spend in Cologne, the three days I spent in Paris with a friend and my sister, the days I will be in soon in Vitoria and other plans I am already making). I am disappointed because I should already be able to speak a bit more of German at this stage, but the few efforts I have done haven't been very useful. So that is my resolution for this year: to learn more German. To achieve that, I will have to scratch bits of time from everywhere so, to start that, I have cancelled my membership of the basketball team at least until September. I will still go from time to time... But not in a regular basis as I used to do before. I also want to keep participating in the tournaments, and in a month and a half I hope to go back to Düsseldorf. I need to focus on learning -online at the moment- and on relaxing more too, because last year I had a couple of bad weeks due to a fast pace of life (infections, sickness, tiredness, low defences).

In any case, 2012 starts with some uncertainty and I will see if things can get better than in 2011 or if something happens and fucks up everything. For the time being, I will keep enjoying as usual...

No hay comentarios: